- Canon ink cartridges (for inkjet printers, inkjet all-in-ones, inkjet fax machines and large format printers)
- Canon toner cartridges (for laser printers, laser all-in-ones, laser fax machines and personal copiers)
Cartridges can be dropped off at Canon Customer Care Centre and Project Homecoming locations in Singapore.
For Corporate Customer, please indicate your intention when you place order for toner at our Service hotline, or you may send us an email.
Yes, Corporate Customers can return to us your used Canon toner cartridges when we deliver your new order of consumables.
- After replacing toner, pack empty toner bottle into carton box and place an 'EMPTY' mark on the outside of the box
- When ordering new toner, please inform our call agent on the empty toner bottles to return for recycling.
- Pass empty toner bottles to the delivery man when receiving new toners.
No, we do not buy back or provide such incentives. We recycle our ink and toner cartridges to contribute to a more sustainable environment, and we encourage you to play your part and join us in this project.
To make it convenient for users to recycle used cartridges, the National Library Board (NLB) has come on board to be our first venue partner for this program.Start recycling today by dropping off your used ink or toner cartridges into our Project Homecoming boxes at participating NLB locations below:
- Ang Mo Kio Public Library
- Bedok Public Library
- Bishan Public Library
- Bukit Batok Public Library
- Bukit Merah Public Library
- Bukit Panjang Public Library
- Cheng San Public Library
- Choa Chu Kang Public Library
- Clementi Public Library
- Geylang East Public Library
- Jurong Regional Library
- Jurong West Public Library
- Marine Parade Public Library
- National Library Building
- Serangoon Public Library
- Tampines Regional Library
- Toa Payoh Public Library
- Queenstown Public Library
- Woodlands Regional Library
Project Homecoming accepts ink and toner cartridges from all participating and non-participating brands, all cartridges will be collected by our authorised recycler partner.
You may deposit your spoilt / unused Canon products to our Customer Care Centre at Galaxis.