Information Security Policy
We commit to protect the Confidentiality, lntegrity and Availability of business information, information processing facilities and provide a secure work environment to our employees and stakeholders.
We strive to develop and implement relevant and cost effective information security controls by:
- Classifying all business and client information as per sensitivity
- Proactively assessing information assets risks and implementing practical and cost-effective controls to mitigate identified risks
- Controlling changes to information systems
- Handling security incidents through an efficient incident response process
- Complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- ldentifying, building and maintaining the competency of our employees to effectively manage the policy requirements
- Providing continuous information security awareness and education to employees and stakeholders
- Preventing interruption to business processes by implementing Business continuity program
- Continuously monitoring all information system to detect and prevent unauthorized activities
- Periodically reviewing this policy for its continued suitability and applicability
- Providing adequate resources required to manage and support effective implementation of this policy
President & CEO
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.