Where and how to buy
Interested in buying a Canon product? Here are some tips to make sure you get the maximum enjoyment of your purchase.
Prepare before you buy a Canon
- Check out current Highlights and promotions.
- Check out recommended retail prices.
- Learn about the warranty information.
- Find a store near you or check out the official Canon eShop.
In the store
- Insist on original Canon warranty (see sample).
- If you are a tourist or non-resident, ask for tourist warranty or a China / India warranty (see conditions).
Note: for digital cameras, digital camcorders and compact photo printers only.
Get your free gift
- Before you collect your gift, remember these:
- Bring your warranty card
- Bring the proof of purchase
- Take note of the last date of redemption.
- Please visit Canon Customer Care Centre to redeem free gifts from your purchase of Canon products.
After you have bought your Canon
- Register for warranty
- Register for training (for digital cameras, digital camcorders and selected multi-function printer models)
Explore Your Canon + You
The Your Canon + You section on this site is a great starting point to find more information about your product such as tips and tutorials. And don't miss the free training that is available after you have purchased a compact camera, a DSLR or a PIXMA printer or multi-function printers.