The file is a manual (PDF file) for MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5×.
- Use Adobe Reader 6.0 or later version to view the PDF file. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x, watermark text "COPY" is displayed on the PDF manual. You cannot open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.x or older version.
- When printing out any pages of the PDF file, watermark text "COPY" is printed on it.
* Adobe, Acrobat, and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
How to Download
- Follow the procedure described below to download the file.
- The file is a PDF file.
1. Click the file mentioned below to open the download window.
2. Click [Save] or [Open].
After clicking [Save];
Specify where to save the file and click [Save]. Double-click the icon of the saved PDF file to open.
After clicking [Open];
The file download starts. Upon completion of the download, the PDF file opens automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.