This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn’t launch while the specific application was installed.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When making an enlarged / reduced copy, the copy result is output in a normal size without the enlargement / reduction setting values reflected.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- Can be used with Inkjet multifunctional printers and personal scanners supported by MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.00 to 2.02.
- The problem that MP Navigator EX may be shut down when clicking the Back button in the Zoom in dialog of the View & Use window after scanning has been rectified.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1. Only the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX can be edited. The PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file that is additionally edited with the software other than the above cannot be edited.
2. Only the words or phrases in the PDF file created with MP Navigator EX can be searched. The words or phrases in the PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file (created with MP Navigator EX) that is additionally edited with any other software cannot be searched.
3. The images may be displayed as''? '' in the following cases. The images with''? '' cannot be used with the listed Canon scanners.
- When an un-supported image file is displayed.
- When the image cannot be displayed because of the shortage of the memory due to its size.
- When the image file is destroyed.
4. Once you save the image after using the Auto Image Fix function, you cannot use the Auto Image Fix function again to the same image. Also, the Auto Image Fix function may not be available if the image is enhanced or corrected using software or digital camera manufactured by other companies.
5. Use the default setting of the OS for the font size of the display. Other font sizes may not be displayed correctly.
6. The supported TIFF files are as follows:
- Uncompressed, black and white 2 values
- Uncompressed, RGB, 8bit each
- Uncompressed, YCC, 8bit each
7. When you print multiple-page PDF file from Print Document with Windows Vista installed computer, printing may be slow depending on the machine.
8. [CanoScan 5600F]
When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Easy Color Matching, Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed.
Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.