The Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Modifications from Ver.2.5203 to Ver.2.5204
1. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
2. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.2.52 0202020202 to Ver.2.5203
1. The media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.52 0101010101 to Ver.2.52 0202020202
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.52 to Ver.2.52 0101010101
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
Modifications to Ver.2.52
1. The following media is supported.
Heavyweight Glossy Photo Paper (Canon Photo Paper Glossy Pro Platinum PT-101)
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 8, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP, English edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional/Server, English edition
This printer cannot be used with Microsoft Windows 8/Microsoft Windows 7/Microsoft Windows Server 2012/Microsoft Windows Server 2008/Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows Server 2003/
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit edition.
Any computer running the software listed above.
- In order to use this software, the printer firmware must be version V1.20 or later.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software.
You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.