The Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Modifications from Ver.3.1105 to Ver.3.1106
1. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
2. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.3.1104 to Ver.3.1105
1. It has been improved to reduce the JAM error (paper jam).
Modifications from Ver.3.1103 to Ver.3.1104
1. The media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 0202020202A to Ver.3.1103
1. The media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 0202020202 to Ver.3.11 0202020202A
1. The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 0101010101 to Ver.3.11 0101010101A
1.The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 to Ver.3.11 0101010101
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit edition, English edition
Any computer running the software listed above.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software. You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- Use this MCT to update the media information, and when printing, upgrade the printer firmware to version 1.05 or later.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.