Business Continuity Management Policy
The Management and Staff of Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. are committed to put in place and proactively manage a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) designed to ensure the continuity of our key product and services, and the activities supporting them are defined in the scope of the BCM Manual. lt is crucial for us to continue to meet the expectations of our customers, channel partners, suppliers, employees and our parent company.
We believe in continually improving our management system by periodically reviewing our BCMS and its related processes and to ensure that our staff are adequately trained and motivated.
We commit to ensuring fulfillment of all applicable legal, statutory, corporate, contractual and other requirements.
We are committed:
- To create and maintain business-wide risk analysis and review program and an aligned Business Continuity Plan
- To deploy adequate resources to develop, implement, maintain and improve the BCMS of the Company
- Continually strive to improve BCMS processes, in a cost effective and value added manner
- To provide adequate training, information and instruction on BCM preparedness, crisis management & emergency response and workplace health & safety
- To communicate to our customers, channel partners, suppliers, employees and parent company, our commitment and information related to BCM
- To maintain close relationship with governments, communities, and other interested parties and actively support & participate in community resilience and response efforts
- To optimize the organization for promoting the Canon's group's global continuity efforts and promote business continuity assurance activities for the group as a whole.
President & CEO
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.