The Management and Staff of Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Company”) are committed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business information, information processing facilities and provide a secure work environment to our employees and stakeholders.
We strive to develop and implement relevant and cost-effective information security controls by:
- Classifying all business and client information as per sensitivity.
- Proactively assessing information assets risks and implementing practical and cost-effective controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Controlling changes to information systems.
- Handling security incidents through an efficient incident response process.
- Complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying, building and maintaining the competency of our employees to effectively manage the policy requirements.
- Providing continuous information security awareness and education to employees and stakeholders.
- Preventing interruption to business processes by implementing Business continuity program.
- Continuously monitoring all information system to detect and prevent unauthorized activities.
- Periodically reviewing this policy for its continued suitability and applicability.
- Providing adequate resources required to manage and support effective implementation of this policy.
It is important that all staff acknowledge their responsibility in these aspects and provide positive contribution to information security in conjunction with the policy.
President & CEO
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.