In view of the situation of the COVID-19 and in accordance with recommendation by the relevant authorities, the following measures are put in place at Canon Customer Care Centre located at Galaxis:
- SafeEntry^ digital check-in and temperature screening for all persons entering and re-entering the building
- Health and travel declarations for all persons entering and re-entering the building
- Following the temperature taking and declarations, the following persons will not be allowed entry to the building:
- Anyone who has been in contact with any person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 infection in the past 14 days
- Anyone who has been in affected region* in the past 14 days
- Anyone currently having fever / flu-like symptoms
To facilitate the temperature screening, access to our Customer Care Centre will be restricted to Galaxis West Lobby (via Level 1) only.
^SafeEntry is a national digital check-in system developed by GovTech, which logs individual's entry into a venue to speed up contact tracing efforts.
*As global situation evolves, please refer to the latest notice from Building Management and/or Ministry of Health for updated list of affected region.